We’re excited to announce that a new ProjectSight update is now available! Powerful new features, such as meeting minutes, project-specific security roles, and custom field attributes are now ready for you. Check out the latest features below:
Capture the details of your project’s meetings using ProjectSight’s newest feature - Meeting Minutes. Easily track the items in your agenda, including action items, comments, and who attended the meeting.
When you’re ready to schedule your next meeting, ProjectSight will help you copy forward any relevant meeting items and notify the attendees.
Project-Specific Security Roles
As an administrator, you now have the ability to assign project-specific security roles for your users. Simply change the user’s security role for the desired projects using the drop-down underneath the project name.
Due to popular demand, you can now create and edit checklists using your web browser. This is in addition to the current ability to view the checklists that you created from ProjectSight.
For added flexibility and customization, the following settings are now available:
- Default assignees: If you need to automatically assign records to a default user, you will find the new Default Assignee feature to be indispensable.
- Default workflow status for drawings: To give you greater control over the drawing workflow, you can now set the default workflow status for drawings that are uploaded in a drawing set.
- Field attributes: In the record settings, you can now customize field attributes. You may set default values, specify the allowed length, and even mark fields as required.
In addition, the following enhancements are included in this update:
- Record Authors: Using the Sharing panel, you can now change a record’s Author. This may be useful especially when you created this record on behalf of someone else.
- Drawing Sets: Using the assignment feature, you can now route your drawing sets to other project members so they can be reviewed before they’re published.
- Improved Commenting: When you edit a comment, you can now add new or remove existing links.
- Linked Files: For added security, when you lock a record, its linked files are locked automatically so they can’t be modified. When you look in your File Library, you will see whether a file is locked and which records are linked to it.
- Submittal Packages: You can now associate submittals with submittal packages so the records can be tracked in relation to specific packages.
- Portfolio / Project Invite notifications: Portfolio and project invitations now include a list of projects that you have access to or have been invited to.
- Export & Import: Due to popular demand, we have expanded the Export & Import functionality to other areas and features of ProjectSight, including:
- Lookup Lists
- Action Items
- Field Work Directives
- Notices to Comply
- Punch Items
- Safety Notices
For a complete list of enhancements and resolved defects, see the Readme